View Single Post
  #21  
Old 10-06-2007, 10:50 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,240
Default

I just don't agree with PPP this time.

I think getting money from poker sites or to and from sites is AN AFFILIATE ISSUE.

Most affiliate programs still insist on paying us THROUGH OUR POKER ACCOUNTS - even though they SHOULD NOT BE RELATED TO OUR BUSINESS.

So, we are stuck having to get the money to where we want it, and some of us need it at a certain site before we can get it to our banks, or to our hands.

I would love to see you TELL SOMEONE THAT IT IS IN THE WRONG SECTION over at CAP when someone makes a post about a death in the family or something tragic in their life. You would be outcast from that forum.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote