View Single Post
  #18  
Old 10-06-2007, 10:37 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,515
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I wasnt referring to stealing players/existing players by any means. I do like the whole one account per network per household to prevent people from moving over to get a second bonus.

But you are saying that even in honest intentions of making sure a player is tracked, asking to delete cookies is wrong.

Than how does it differ if I tell them to use my code over anyone elses?

I am doing this specifically to make sure they are tracked to me, whether they have been to another site and could be somone's player but didnt get that far is not my problem.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote