It's still theft, even with the link, there is a law that makes it tolerable, or harder to call theft, that says if you post it for the purpose of discussion, then it's legal.. Don't quote me there, because I don't remember where to find the law, but that's still sticky.
You can rewrite it, into your own words, when I do this, I usually try to find 2-3 articles, read them all, and then kind of write my own take on the bulk of the three of them, so that I know I don't inadvertently copy anyone else's words. I did hear a name for that approach recently, something like cop n chop.. so still not the most popular method in the world as far as opinions can go.
On another note entirely, if you're using stuff as is, assuming it's text, you're not likely getting the credit or traffic you could be getting from Google, or other search engines, as they realize it's duplicate..
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|