View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-05-2007, 03:55 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,239
Default

Yes and no to what Randy said.

Random browsers - dumb idea.

But, there are a number of people on here I trust that I don't really know personally. BUt it is totally a judgement call - ie think before you act.

I would trust Jeremy, Brandon, Graham, and many more on here with an exchange of funds/services.

But sometimes, desperation to get something done, can cloud our judgement.

But, I do think it would be nice to have a section (like the affiliate exchange section) that lists our experiences with others in these situations.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote