Thread: Please Review
View Single Post
  #17  
Old 10-04-2007, 06:06 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,190
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyman View Post

So I guess I do have a niche, I'm just not marketing it properly and using the resources I already have. You guys have defiantly opened my eyes to what I should be doing.
I really think the whole tutor thing will work for you. Myself I have met some great players that I still turn to for advice. I have known them online for about a year and a half now. One is a financial investor and the other some kind of engineer ( dont know what but hes freaking amazing when it comes to numbers) I still chat with them on a fairly regular basis discussing hands.

Why?

Because I trust their opinons, they have guided me...one went as far as giving me his own starting chart to limit that took him months of analysing his own games which he will only do by hand. Yeah they are anal but they are also good players.

The point is if you can get these members of yours to show people that "ya we are solid players and know our shit" you will find enough people that will see you as being credible for advice therefor hanging around like I have for well over a year.
__________________

Reply With Quote