Thread: Please Review
View Single Post
  #16  
Old 10-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is online now
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

That is encouraging anyway. I started on some updates today. Added some H tags (I actually thought I had already done that).. The site is good on the SEO side, but you are 100% right about it looking generic and not having a defined niche that I am pushing. These are all rookie mistakes on my part and I knew people like you would give it too me straight.

This is actually the second site I built, the first one I made about 10k off of and sold when the US laws changed, plus I knew I had way too much to learn and needed to re-group.. I've actually been on PAW since before it was PAW and I think I'm starting to understand some of the finer points of the business.

So I guess I do have a niche, I'm just not marketing it properly and using the resources I already have. You guys have defiantly opened my eyes to what I should be doing.

I'm going to update the site with everyone's suggestions, get the new unique content up, and post back for another round of scrutiny.

Thanks again to everyone especially Kaus and Dave!

Please post more comments if you have them..
Reply With Quote