Thread: Please Review
View Single Post
  #14  
Old 10-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

I have had the same thing in mind Kaus. Like I said, it took a bit to get everything off the ground. I actually have some bios ready to put up on the tutors. They already have some students and I really need to get off my ass and promote them more. I like the idea of pics too..

The tutors are regular members of the forum, and contribute freely in strategy posts. I see what your saying about making it more open though. .


Again, thanks for all the great advice. I'm making some updates now.. Keep the comments rolling and I'll post back soon with an update.
Reply With Quote