Thread: Please Review
View Single Post
  #13  
Old 10-04-2007, 09:11 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,190
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I seen that when I was browsing your forum and was thinking about it lastnight. why not make a direct point on your homepage to let people know you have these members on hand. Include pictures some info on them etc. Make it stand out a bit. I think its great if you are able to do this. Have them write you weekly articles.

You have 5 or 6 of them on hand, if they dont mind submitting a pic have a column specfically deducated to them...a few notes on the area that they are strongest in etc. I would click on that to read more about them.

Another suggestion...I would make these people available, not something that needs to have an application and approval to have access to them (unless I misunderstood the whole private tutoring thing)

Quote:
I was lucky enough to work with Randy on a few projects that taught me a ton about SEO. The guy is a pure SEO genius. That said, I know I have a lot to do though.
Completely agree and he makes some things seem alot easier than what you read on those SEO forums
__________________

Reply With Quote