Thread: Please Review
View Single Post
  #12  
Old 10-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is online now
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

As I said, I know there is a ton of work to do, but the site is making good money so I guess I'm doing something right. I use to do a lot of tutoring and as my schedule got more cluttered I recruited some other high stakes players to become tutors. It's a great deal for the students, the site, and me. There is some private sections on the forum just for tutoring. The forum is full of people I've know for a while, we are a tight nit group, and we are getting some new members which is great. I use the forum to do some special promotions, freerolls, etc. It seems to me that every site now days has a "subscribe list" or something like that. I mainly just use the forum for that.

The site itself is ranking great for my selected keywords and I'm getting some good organic SE traffic. I was lucky enough to work with Randy on a few projects that taught me a ton about SEO. The guy is a pure SEO genius. That said, I know I have a lot to do though.

Overall, I think with some changes, more content, and more effort it will be a nice site. I plan on advertising a couple more unique features of the site, but I wanted to fix the little stuff first. Also, I knew you guys would give me a nice kick in the ass to get working on these issues.

Dave, do you really think the site has no chance to do anything?

Thanks again everyone!
Reply With Quote