View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-04-2007, 01:21 AM
wtan001 wtan001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 15
Default Account as fault continue

Ok, like you said, only fulltiltpoker might to send you emails to complain about it, so which means all my commission will be canceled? All right Like you said, you will refund all the money to the poker room. I wil have no problem with that. I need every email confirmation from all the poker rooms that you have refunded, and i requested for a email forward to my email address. including Partypoker which the commssion has been paid out to you already. I will be appreciated. And one more thing, let's also talk about the full tilt one, like you said, do you know 100 FTP points which means making the profit by at least 25 dollars from rake hands. They made profit, you got understand and I am 100% sure you guys also make profits at least from Me.
-----------------------
Incentive marketing is providing your PLAYERS with incentives (such as the cash gift card that you mentioned), to play via your tracker links, thus bringing in your CPA.
-----------------------
as you stated in this I said over and over again, I didnt pay the money to players. I paid out to my partners IN UK and JAPAN where they set up the banner on their website!!!! because I have NO way to paid out the money to my partners with moneybookers, THose Transaction can't be processed in THE UNITED STATES.
Its not my problem in writing that clear!!! I stated IN MY LAST POST ALREADY! AND YOU DO HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS, BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS FULL TILT POKER? WHY NOT OTHERS ? WHY NOT PARTY POKER WHY NOT 32 VEGAS WHY NOT EUROGRAND? I SEND DIFFERENT BRANDS TRACKERS TO DIFFERENT PARTNERS, THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN WAY OF PROMOTING IT.
-----------------------------
AND DO THE CALUATION YOURSELF, YOU MADE PROFIT FROM ME! POKER ROOMS MAKE PROFIT FROM ME! SO RIGHT NOW YOU ARE STILL BLAME ME IT'S MY FAULT? I AM THE ONE WHO REALLY PAID OUT THE MONEY.!
I COULD RIGHT NOW SEND OUT THE EMAIL FROM PARTYPARTNERS FORWARD TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS -- MY AFFILIATE MANAGER. HE SAID THE TRACKER PAID OUT ALREADY WITH THE CPA OF 150 DOLLARS, WHAT ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT I COULD TELL YOU EVERYTHING
-------------------------------
WHATS MORE EVEN YOU CHANGE THE COMMSSION STRUCTURE TO REVENUE SHARE OF ALL THE POKER SITES I COULD ALSO ACCEPTED, I JUST HATE PEOPLE ARE TAKING ADVANAGE OF ME AND MAKING THEIR OWN PROFITS
Reply With Quote