Thread: Please Review
View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Yes I did ask for it. I know I need to fix some stuff. I like your suggestions, but I not going to scrape this so I might as well fix it. You make a good point on the forum, we may not have thousands of members, but we do have some high stakes players, great strategy discussion, and the site does make money. I just think there is a lot of aspects that need improving..

Anyway, thank a bunch for your suggestions Dave, I know there is much work that needs done. I think the site has a lot of potential anyway.

Anyone else? Give me your best shot.
Reply With Quote