View Single Post
  #7  
Old 10-03-2007, 11:13 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 273
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK View Post
Does anyone know what the average rakeback player's attitude is, regarding RB %'s ???

As in... are most out for every last % they can get, or would they take a few % less for stellar service & support?

Thanx
From my experience, it's the latter. I've got a loyal playerbase for my rakeback site that know they get top-notch support/service, so they'll take less of a percentage just to stay under us. Or they'll e-mail me and say "Hey, I notice this other rakeback site is offering 30%, whereas you're only offering 20%/not offering rakeback there at all. Could you match that 30%/offer rakeback there, so I can go under you?"
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote