
It's really depends on how you define it, you could say PAW is incenstive itself, I didn't pay out the amazon card to directly to the players, I paid to my partners, and let them promote for me. I am doing the same thing as you guys are doing. But the thing I am doing better is I prepaid my partners. Look, if the brands are not going to pay to your account. you will never ever credit your subaffiliate with the commission. But I don't, I paid out anyway. I don't know why you guys put a incentive marketing on me, since I am just doing subaffiliates. Meanwhile, you could also request partypoker and casino - which I promote last month is 32vegas and eurogrand. You could aslo get a statistics report of the traffic, if its a banner promotion, you could absolutely tell from the the click conversion rate. I at least trust my partners they are NOT doing incenstive. It seems you guys define as incenstive based on how many players people has been introduced. Not how many traffic I have sent to you together with how many players has been introduced. Because this is my 1st month promoting your brands, I might be pretty critical about everything.
|