View Single Post
  #2  
Old 02-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Peelman Peelman is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 29
Default

I plan on making one of my old colleges my first point of attack but don't like the idea of posting in the paper. Considering myself the typical college poker player I don't think I've even touched the school newspaper in two years. I was going to contact the student housing and see if I can just post fliers on everyones door. I noticed by the mailboxes today that there is a bulletin board and none of them appeared to have any University stamp thing that most college boards require so I'll probably hit those. If I call the housing people and they say it's okay to just go around and put the fliers on everyones door I'll go for that. It'll be a fun day of walking but I'm hoping it'll pay off when I see my first sign-ups.
Reply With Quote