View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-03-2007, 04:28 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 395
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdollar View Post
I just want to give everyone a heads up with sizz. I paid him to do some german articles and he never did them. He said he would give me some english articles instead which I didn't want. I then pm'd him about giving me a refund and he never did. A month has passed and he just pm'd me today saying he would pay me after selling this site. I feel like I have to give the potential buyer a heads up. I think sizz may not be a bad guy but be careful because he hasn't been dependable when I have worked with him.
This is why I've been ignoring his PMs and MSN messages...just don't wanna take the chance. He also hasn't transferred over a domain that my girl Cheryle bought last week...he may not be a horrible guy, but he also hasn't come up as a very honest one as of late.

GL with any potential sale on this site regardless -- maybe sizzz's reputation will be saved if all goes smooth I suppose.
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority|

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote