View Single Post
  #17  
Old 10-03-2007, 05:20 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Sure I made a mistake... by sending these guys real money players. I sure regret that. I actually sent them a mail to confirm that the bonus code conected to the tracker worked but I never got a reply. That's why I tested myself.

This is the last mail I got from them:

Quote:
Hi again,
I changed tracker 37614 to 100% up to 50$ at 5 pp.

Good luck with promoting us!


All the best,
Ronald Van den Brink

Affiliate Account Manager
This is the mail I never got any answer to:

Quote:
What bonus code should be used btw?

Regards Carl-Johan
Since they never answerd I had to test my self. After testing the same bonus code as the tracker number I discovered that it worked.
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses

Last edited by 3jokers : 10-03-2007 at 05:33 PM.
Reply With Quote