View Single Post
  #16  
Old 10-03-2007, 04:37 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jokers View Post
You seriously think they acted appropriately? Just sending out a threatening mail to an affiliate that has sent them real money players? If they would care the least they would have at least let me explain that I wanted to test the tracker. No other affiliate program act like this. Anyway, In a way I am just glad I will never have to deal with this program again. There is no reason to promote this program anyway when there is Towergaming and PokerLoco on the same network but with better bonuses.
Obviously. You acted inappropratiately. You deliberately broke the rules. All reputable affiliate programs prohibit this. Just because you may have got away with it with others is irrelevant. Nobody allows this.

Once again, you need to learn you made a terrible mistake here. You broke one of the most important rules they have... and you did it in the worst way possible, by being the first person to play on a tracker. Cardrooms must prevent the situation of where every player signs up under their own tracker. So from the cardroom perspective, you did one of the worst things possible.

"If they would care the least they would have at least let me explain that I wanted to test the tracker."

Your mistake, again, you should have asked them beforehand. Take responsibility for your mistake.
Reply With Quote