View Single Post
  #2  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 143
Default

I just want to give everyone a heads up with sizz. I paid him to do some german articles and he never did them. He said he would give me some english articles instead which I didn't want. I then pm'd him about giving me a refund and he never did. A month has passed and he just pm'd me today saying he would pay me after selling this site. I feel like I have to give the potential buyer a heads up. I think sizz may not be a bad guy but be careful because he hasn't been dependable when I have worked with him.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote