View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,273
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

So you tried pulling a CPA scam on us by $50 giving gift cards away and having your players make min. deposit, earn 5 FPP's and then cash out.

Now you are questioning why you can't get paid? I wasn't directly involved in this investigation, but if you are not getting paid, it is because we identified the low player value by speaking with Party, as they are the only ones that can tell us this.

Furthermore I would be surprised if Party is disclosing all of the information regarding the PAW affiliate account and what money is coming in or out. The tracker is assigned to you directly from us, not Party. I have a hard time believing anyone could just email Party and get details on trackers that are in our account.

Looking at your marketing tactics, you are know being restricted to only promoting revenue share plans through the PAW Network. Have a good day.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote