I think that is drastic. You should have explained to them you wanted to test it first though. I don't think it's unreasonable to test a tracker before promoting it, it's just smart business.
I would not put any large amount of money/work into an affiliate program without testing the tracker first. Again I'd be clear with your AM what you are doing so they can delete the cpa or rev share once your test is done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jokers
I think they could have had some understanding in this case since I wanted to make sure the bonus code worked. And the mail they sent me made it look like I had committed a horrible crime and was very threatening. They wrote lines like:
"You can be assured that we see a very clear picture of the activity you have been involved in."
and
"Bear in mind that we are able to prosecute fraudulent activity to the fullest extent of the law."
I mean, isn't that a bit drastic?
|