View Single Post
  #12  
Old 10-02-2007, 01:34 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 525
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edubal View Post
ok, I can see that you are not interested
and that you do not have respect.
And let me guess, the fact that you quoted another member $2k for your site....and then sent me a PM minutes later for $2.5k wasn't in the least bit disrespectful? Gimme a break dude. I've been doing this a long time and I can smell BS from a mile away.

Have some decency and just try to be honest to potential buyers...it's people like us that not only help with the appraisal of such domains as yours, but also we're the ones who put money in your wallet when you're ready to get rid of em. Is is that much to ask for just plain and simple integrity when it comes to a site sale nowadays? Come on.

I resent your comments and all the tactics you attempted to utilize in order to try and sell your domain....just ends up making you look really bad and extremely unprofessional.
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --