View Single Post
  #8  
Old 10-02-2007, 11:29 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 404
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

I'm honestly amazed at what Edubal just PM'd me back as far as price goes for this site. Im honestly just....amazed.

GL with the sale....and in the future, when you reply back to more than one person, try not to up the price another $500 -- like you did with me and other PAW member. I know who's interested and I'm pretty upset over the kind of tactics you just tried to pull with me in order to try and sell this domain.

Good day.

ps -- Oh, and you gotta love first-time posters...cheers all around.
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority|

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --