View Single Post
  #19  
Old 10-01-2007, 06:38 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,487
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasinoMack View Post

So I wake up look at stocks, during the day look for stocks I think are going to make a move, and at night I look at what moved/look for new ideas.
...omg does that ever sound like the first two months starting this. First thing check all affiliate accounts andwaste time doing so, than a few hours later check again and just like first go nothing. Than later the same pattern. Finally month 3 hits and you dont bother cause you know its really not gonna change. Month 4 and your back to checking tarffic OCD.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote