View Single Post
  #3  
Old 10-01-2007, 04:11 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,074
Default

lmao

Had an old pet project (non-poker related) grab traction out of nowhere? Had to run with it...
Now that its about on track, figured I'd get back into poker a bit, really do love the game & people for the most part lol
I plan on revisiting the above real soon. Hell of a backend there, a month & she'd be ready for prime time. Kinda sad at the moment.

Been working with Flash a lot this year & playing with AJAX. Have some new tricks & skills that are making things really fun again.
Pretty much the reason I was asking about widgets?

First on my list is a simple AJAX hand history formatter for forum postings, simply add some text formatting & insert card images for the cards in the history etc. Nothing too fancy.

Heard talk of some hand replayers? Are there any Flash ones?

Cheers
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote