View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-01-2007, 03:53 PM
DeadMoneyDad DeadMoneyDad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
Kyle made this post today and its funny I was just asking someone about this, along with a second discussion with another affiliate



Now I get PM's frequently asking me to trade..usually Paypal for FT or PS. Almost every newbie I turn down but am curious as to what others think. I have no issue with regulars but these PM's are from literally 1st timers who have never posted before that make me wonder

a) why are they here and for this sole purpose (is it through word of mouth that people can ask here)

b) is this illegal? I would think possibly..obv someone have difficulty which means they can not so making it accessable......
The answer to every poker question I've ever heard and in this instance is depends.

I've done a few paypal to a poker site transfers for friends.

Other than a hick-up with a new e-pisspoorservice.com 90 day player to player block on FT I haven't had a problem. But then again I've got a lawyer on retainer,

D$D
Reply With Quote