View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,172
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLook View Post
Sorry but once i was not able to register, I watched football. Figured this was standard practice but i guess there is nothing you can do for me now.


I get the feeling you are scholding me for your mistake. Its my fault for not hanging around expecting you guys to fix this. How was i suppose to know? I had a birthday party, came home, tried to register with my PW and found out i needed to be a REAL Money Player.
Sorry if it sounds like a scolding, been flying for the last 16 hours, was not my intention.

I just wanted to clear up what happened. Again I am sorry, been a long day
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote