View Single Post
  #3  
Old 10-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,172
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Dontlook,

I am sorry you are upset, but this issue was addressed in the main thread. You can find my post here

and the page here

We ran into an issue yes, but I took care of it and asked anyone who had issues to PM me and we can fix it. I never received a PM from you, nor did I see a post anywhere at PAW stating you had an issue until a day after the tournament. I would have taken care of your issue like I did with countless others if I had.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote