View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-01-2007, 01:29 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is online now
Super Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 208
Default Chan Paw Tourny Disappointment

I am very disappointed in this I Phone touch tournament that took place on Sunday. I was looking forward to it being a blast. I left my little newphews birthday party early just so I could ge back in time for this tournament.

I checked my email, found my password and tried to register to find out that I have to be a REAL Money player. Meaning I have to make a deposit at Chan Poker. I thought this was for affiliates? Im not much of a poker player.

No where did it state that we had to be depositing players to take part of this Affiliate Freeroll. I missed a good portion of a birthday part for nothing.

I am not feeling right about this whole situation. I had been looking forward to this tournament for a few weeks.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote