Edward Ihre now at Ladbrokes (Old PokerStars Director)
I just got this email. Edward is officially no longer at Stars.
Quote:
|
LADBROKES APPOINTS EDWARD IHRE AS
MD LADBROKES POKER
Ladbrokes has appointed Edward Ihre to become the first Managing Director of its Poker Division.
Ihre, a Swede, and former Director of Affiliates and Partnerships at Pokerstars, will report to John O'Reilly, Managing Director of Remote Betting and Gaming and will head up the Ladbrokes Poker marketing and product development teams based in Rayners Lane, London.
Commenting on his appointment 33-year old Ihre said: "Ladbrokespoker is a strong brand in the online poker world and also operates some of the best offline events. My focus will be on continuing the innovation and growth Ladbrokespoker.com has demonstrated in recent years and establishing a market-leading affiliate network."
Prior to joining Pokerstars Ihre was at Pokerroom.com where he helped increase the affiliate contribution of new customers from 4% to 40%.
-ends-
|
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|