Thread: AP stats up?
View Single Post
  #4  
Old 10-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Pizzadude1 Pizzadude1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfing View Post
Because the rumors were proven huh? Not that I dont think it's possible or probable but nothing was proved and people aren't going to just drop accounts without proof.

P.S. - Quit being a troll.
It was easily proven but some just refuse to acknowledge that. I am sure most of them are shills or affiliates. Even if you do not believe the truth then you cannot deny how AP could not have handled it any worse. Many affiliates dropped them, if you want to promote a rogue poker room just because they accept americans then that is obviously your choice but do not pretend that it is the right thing to do.

This websites making money off of AP subs I'm sure has nothing to do with the fact that you still support them.