I better add to this. I was just reading another thread from Catfish. From my experience, non English speaking Europeans generally have a very good standard of English & other languages. In the UK it is an exception to the rule. All I learned was to swear & buy a beer in 67 different languages. In the US they believed my native language was Swahili & that Haggis was a local farm animal
Quote:
My main occupation is running a tennis academy in Turkey, in a big holiday resort. 2-3 hours of tennis coaching a day, some office work, working on my affiliate business app. 2 hours a day. 7 months season, and after the season I head back to Germany for two weeks, then I'll probably be off to the Carribean for a while ....
Sure beats the hell out of working 9 to 5 with three weeks of vacation every year. But the most important thing IMHO is the quality of life while you are working, and the freedoom to work hard when you feel like it, and take some time out whenever you have the opportunity to do something else that 's fun ! |