Thread: Bot solution.
View Single Post
  #6  
Old 09-29-2007, 12:54 AM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,034
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post
Don't worry ED...I'm only smart enough to figure out what your talking about part of the time (lol j/k)....but all the responsibility of this thread falls on the OP.....I am kind confused as well though....I know about the AP scandal but I didn't hear about the FT scandal....please enlighten me OP.
Yeah, I didnt realise it was an ongoing argument. I heard about the FT thing but it didnt hold up to much. I have suspected bots before & just double raised them. They have almost perfected my chat though which is worrying for the poker community
__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming & pokerlistings.
Email -

References and further details available on request

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote