View Single Post
  #22  
Old 09-28-2007, 03:56 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,107
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompeyrayuk View Post
Pharoahspokerpalace promised every sign up a web cam.I never got mine nor did anyone I know. I can't see it ever taking off really. Pokerwize on the Prima/Micro network is another good 3d site but again like PKR the download is huge.

Jacks n Queens was just a gimmick wasn't it and on that subject does anyone know what is occuring with www.backroomgaming.com
Not sure but anyone who launches with a wed design like that does not have my business.

What sort of message does it send to new players that they didn't even pay for a quality site to be made. Just my opinion.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote