View Single Post
  #90  
Old 09-28-2007, 01:03 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
P.S. Congrats on killing your own rep. Good luck getting future customers!
I've only skimmed threads so perhaps I'm missing something. I don't really see how he's ruined his reputation and from the posts I've read he seems to be polite and sticks mostly to facts with emails etc.
Perhaps I missed something or just interpreted his English differently.

For something so heated, both sides actually impressed me in their responses. Even after a lot of people kind of bashed akhil_jks he still seemed reasonable in his responses.

To be honest I'm impressed with both companies over this and would consider doing business with both of them if I ever needed something either offered.
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote