View Single Post
  #10  
Old 09-28-2007, 12:12 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 272
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

I'd be creating a page right at the top that explains exactly what the site is for, and how to use it. Possibly also some examples of the rates that people will trade for. Help out those beginners.

And something like a feedback forum too. Also out of curiosity, what are your plans in regard to making money from this? Will you be one of the people doing the majority of transfers?

Good luck with this - I'd personally go another route if I was doing this(some sort of escrow service) - hope it doesn't come a site ripe for scammers
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote