View Single Post
  #82  
Old 09-28-2007, 01:59 AM
akhil_jks akhil_jks is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absentx View Post
Hey Jeremy,

Has the Soap Opera network called you yet? They might be interested in syndicating this mess.

On a serious note, I have read through this whole thing and all I can say is this should serve as an important reminder for everyone as to how critical it is to do your due diligence when engaging in ANY kind of business transaction!

I don't know who is right or wrong here, and I won't make a judgement, I just hope you guys can get it resolved with your reputations and credibility in tact. Honestly, it seems like your both good, reputable companies, and I know you are, its just too bad its had to come to this!
Thanks for your thoughts Absentx. And thanks to all, including Jeremy
Reply With Quote