[quote=akhil_jks;67236]
Quote:
Originally Posted by offyourface
I would imagine it's a tough decision for pso to invest so much money in proofing an order, then being asked to send the work back for corrections to a company that has already delivered subpar work, then spend the money yet again to reproof the work.....
What are you saying man? Did I told Mike even once that I want more money from him to proof read the work again? If I did, tell him to post that email here, you are also accompanying him in his false statements?
I have noticed that a lot of members here have no answers at all when I ask them a simple question- why didnt pso sent even a single file to be amended when I told them again n again about it. Why they said that the rest of files are quite ok and they will let me know if there are any files to be amended. They sent us only examples with the errors highlighted and didnt told us to re-do those examples- I have said that before!
Also can you answer another simple question? If he wanted those examples to be amended and told us to do it(which he didn't)- we didnt had ANY problems to correct those 4-5 files or less than 6-7 files before! Do you guys think I;m that stupid who didnt proof read even 4-5 files and save my money!!! Unrealistic! Do you want me to post all those files here?
Can anyone answer this?
|
You misunderstood me my friend. But I am not going to waste the time breaking it down for you because that really doesn't put any coin in my pocket now does it. I don't really understand what you hope to accomplish here by continuing to post. I for one am done with this soap opera and I would recommend you be done with it too. Work on druming up some new business and move forward. You can't accomplish anything here now and your beginning to act a little immature which has the potential to reflect badly on your business and may hurt you with future prospects. Again, good luck.