View Single Post
  #14  
Old 09-27-2007, 11:59 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
Dave - I love when you review the sites because you always explain in alot of detail to get people to think outside the box. even if it doesn't directly apply to the person reading it...you give alot of insight to people like myself. Great review!
I agree 100%...I nominate Dave as Site Reviewer of the Year!

......

I love the site haynesey...the only thing I could find was the reviews are kinda dull...It's more of a personal preference but I like to see screen shots...tables with bonus data...maybe a rating system...i would also use more links in it....ect.....great work on the design!
__________________
Writing poker room reviews for only $20!. This is a limited time offer so PM me now!
Reply With Quote