View Single Post
  #9  
Old 09-27-2007, 09:56 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,487
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Yeah its really screwed. At Paw the forum is centered in like teh way my site was and the etxt is really small. Now if Igo to GPWA Ihaveto scroll over to see everything.

so I went into my settings for my monitor and thought maybe I did something in there...but its fine. So checked internet options for something and the only thing I can find is enlarge/decrease text but of course its not permanent.

I hate these things....such a nob trying to figure it out...lol but its giving me an awful headache.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote