View Single Post
  #6  
Old 09-27-2007, 07:35 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default from mac to pc with vista for me

"Also most of the updates I try to install don't work, half of them fail. I am thinking about selling my laptop and desktop and going mac"

lol - I've always had macs and been totally off PC's as thought they were bad

old PC laptop went futt so had to choose between £2000 ($4K) for mac or £600 for same in PC with vista

went with the PC - now I can run PKR without borrowing a mates PC and vista seems to be fine - all ran straight out the box

convinced me as a diehard mac user - maybe these PC's are ok

just my 2p

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote