View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-27-2007, 07:35 PM
eXplicit eXplicit is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Default Review my new site - Online Poker Trading Forum

Hi all

If someone here would give me some input on my new forum http://www.maketransfer.com that would be great. I am looking to create a poker trading community as this is something that doesnt excist today. Yes, people do trade poker money at forums like PAW and twoplustwo, but there are no sites dedicated to this. I believe there is a need for a site like this on the internet.

I have not started advertising the site yet but we are already getting hits from google and new user registrations. The thing is, is that I have little to none experience running a forum. I like it, but I want to hear from people here what you think I should add to my forum? Is there anything I should change etc.?

Basically I want it as user friendly as possible. I want people to feel that they can trade in a "clean" enviroment.

So folks, lets hear it
Reply With Quote