View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-27-2007, 03:08 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,487
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Windows Vista is driving me crazy

There has to be some settings on this thing. I am only a few hours into and cant stand it. First off the forum is really small, like freaking small. i thought it was all sites but no just some.

Anyone know how to fix this...text is killer on eyes in some parts.

Than the allow garbage is annoying. I have to hit it like three times to get thorugh.

Again anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks

OMG and wrong forum tooo....thought I hit cocktail lounge. Sorry!
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further


Last edited by kaus : 09-27-2007 at 03:16 PM. Reason: posted in wrong place
Reply With Quote