View Single Post
  #1  
Old 09-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Online Poker with webcams

Over the years I have been approached a few times by operators either launching or wanting to launch online poker sites that utilize webcams. Essentially instead of seeing and avatar at the table you would see the real person on a webcam. Some have even talked about integrating voice.

Although web chats are popular, I just can't see this being super popular within the online poker market. Perhaps I am wrong though and it could be huge....

What do you guys think?
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote