View Single Post
  #65  
Old 09-27-2007, 10:56 AM
akhil_jks akhil_jks is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Dear members,

I would like to thank you all for your comments, PPP, TheDonk- everyone who has spoken in my favour or against me- I welcome each and every comment. I wanted to post this in front of all of you to tell how badly I was treated by this company. 15000 USD deduction without any solid reason takes a lot out of you when you have worked day and night for it. I was feeling totaly helpless until some of my clients told me to post here and I'm thankful to all who have understood this injustice with me.

I never had any personal problems with Mike, I kept patience until they sent the less amount as you members can see in page 3 of this post- from the emails I posted here.

I didn't hesitated even a single time before posting this incident here because I know what I have posted here is 100% true- even people who are speaking in favour of Mike will also agree to this. I have cleared each and everything here because if I'm truthful and honest, if I haven't done anything wrong, I do not need to fear about anything.


I asked for corrections again and again(as this company told me to do it), got no files and instead got the money deducted- this is what I said many a times in this post and anyone who is reading this for the first time please check the entire post- with all my emails and evidences on page 3.

Must leave now, it's night here. Will check the post tomorrow and reply to any comments/questions accordingly.

Thanks to all.
Reply With Quote