View Single Post
  #40  
Old 09-27-2007, 04:00 AM
akhil_jks akhil_jks is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonk View Post
Should I have to send my Big Mac back 4 times until they get it right? Doing something half ass, then waiting for a punch list is poor business practice. The fact that you're willing to fix the work is fine, but the fact that you sent them poor work to begin with isn't. If your company offers quality translation services, that's what you should provide. Regardless of how PSO screwed up on their end, any reputable business should always aim to do the job right the first time. It is the business owners responsibility to ensure that the work his employee's produce is completed to agreed standards before it's given to the customer. I don't believe you did enough to make sure the work was ready to go online, in fact you've admitted that the Russian translations weren't done as well as they should have been. In truth, PSO should have had people ready to check your work - BUT, what they should have found was that the work was done properly the first time and in a timely manner.

TheDonk

I still want to say that the work was really not that bad quality as he reported. One of the members(sun poker) is also the client we have worked for, I can send you the references(dear sunpoker representative, please contact Abi to know about me).


Yes, I still admit that there were errors in starting russian files. But did this makes any sense that pso guys tell me to do the proof reading and then they dont send any doc to be corrected? You still havent answered this brother. You may ask any of my clients, if they face problems with any translation, they send it over to me and I get it corrected as they say.


"any reputable business should always aim to do the job right the first time".....do you also think our other clients are so innocent that they compromise with poor quality? If this was the case, our services havent been used again and again by our clients.


And can you answer this: Why PSO guys didnt told me even one time that they are not satisfied with quality and they will deduct money from my invoice(when they reported me or errors and told me to do the proofreading)? And why they had done it when I agreed to do the proof reading?...do you have any answer?
Reply With Quote