View Single Post
  #27  
Old 09-27-2007, 02:50 AM
akhil_jks akhil_jks is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 37
Default Chat transcripts as jpeg images (1)

Further to my previous post, I would like to attach the jpeg images of the chat between me and mike. You can see in this transcript/images that he has said pokerlistings doesnt care about quality, they want just search results, and when I said my other clients like our work quality, he said they like it because they dont know any better.


I'm attaching 5 jpegs with this post coz it's not allowing me to attach more, let me see whether I can post the remaining 2.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chat1.JPG (76.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg chat2.JPG (76.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg chat3.JPG (73.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg chat4.JPG (75.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg chat5.JPG (78.1 KB, 14 views)
Reply With Quote