
Thank you for your constructive comments PokerProp, but I have to disagree with you about having someone to monitor the work. If we hired someone to monitor the work - they could be doing the work. That was the whole point of hiring their firm to begin with. We made an educated decision not to hire a handful of fulltime employees to complete this work. Akhilesh knew this and I believe took advantage of the situation.
While we didn’t report the problems with the translations in the 7 day period you suggested, we did report them as soon as we found out. At this point Akhilesh still didn’t correct the problem and continued translating the rest of the project with the same low quality and then sent us another invoice for over $40,000.
I do have to agree with you wholeheartedly on one comment you made though… You are 100% correct in the fact that we will not make the same mistake again. We’ve now hired a fulltime translation staff consisting of 12 people (2 for each language) and we will never outsource our translation projects again.
|