View Single Post
  #15  
Old 09-27-2007, 12:57 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,625
Default

"You must have gone to the same school of business as Akhilesh. First of all, how is it our responsibility to do quality control?"

You contracted for these translations from this company. Period. You are responsible for your actions. Suppose you had paid in advance... would you break into their office and steal the money back?

And more to the point it is entirely ridiculous to come here and say you contracted for $100k+ work and didn't have the sense to check $2k of that work before getting any more.

"I’m confused. Last time I checked quality control is something a manufacture or business does on its own products or services. Since when is it the customer’s responsibility to do quality control?"

You sound like you are in your first day of business. You contracted for a product... translation services with this company... that is what you got. End of story. It's like you ordered 100 cars, and only looked to see if they had wheels after all 100 rolled off the line.

You are violating your contract. Pay what you owe.

"I’m confused PPP why we should still pay full price for this service?"

Because you said you would (whether you should have or not).

I hope you pay for articles you contract for that you don't like.
I hope you pay for photos ypou contract for that you don't like.
I hope you pay for curtains you contract for but don't like.
I hope you are more careful in dealing with businesses for six figures worth of payment that you have not dealt with before!
Reply With Quote