Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDean
"As I've said, I have been the legal owner of the RakeReport.net domain since March of this year. I pay the bills, I do all the work and have built up trust with my advertisers. My name is on the domain and the webhost where the files are stored."
Ya, thats exactly why I transferred it to you. We had an agreement. I trusted both your ability to do a better job than me and your integrity to follow through on your word to me.
Your arguments here sound like me arguing with my girlfriend. While everything you are saying is true, there is no reason to your accusations.
So what if I said any of that? What has that got to do with the fact that you lied to me and stole my site?
|
Then cut all the files from the host and move them to a new host. if you own the domain you can transfer the DNS for the domain to point to a new host.
Sounds like you have the domain name so just change hosts and change the DNS to the new host. Any new host will allow you to transfer your information. You can even do it with no down time.
If you don't have access to the files then you get the domain back but you will need to put up a new site.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"Did you just grab my ass?"