View Single Post
  #29  
Old 09-26-2007, 05:09 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 525
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Its a toss up for a lot of people -- I guess the only reason I wouldn't mind things staying the same is places like CAP and GPWA are so "cloak and dagger" with their private forums (I mean they act like they would literally burn you at the stake if you discussed private forum material at other places, lol)...

This is what I've always loved about PAW. There's no bullshit, our members [for the most part] are always out about posting pretty decent threads and asking questions, and there's always that feeling of wanting to come back over and over again during the day. I think if threads like the RakeReport and AP issue came out about 5 to 10 times a day I might see an ABSOLUTE need to have something like a private forum, but since issues like this aren't rampant around PAW there really isn't a huge need for one.
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --
Reply With Quote